TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION IN THE “Coke Studio Africa Show”
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned “Coke Studio Africa Show” and all Participants in the game are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
Organization, Duration and Participation Mechanic in the Promotion
- The Game runs from 11 August 2017 to 14 August 2017 Noon.
- The Promotion is open to residents and citizens of Mauritius Island. Only individuals aged of 13 years and above are admitted to participate. Individuals aged of 13 years and less than 18 must be assisted to the extent necessary by their parent or lawful guardian.
- To participate, Participant must be a fan of the Coca-Cola Facebook page and comment the answer below the post.
- The gifts (2 invites for the Coke Studio launch event) will be given to 25 participants who have won the game.
- In the event where more than 25 participants win, the gift recipients will be selected from these participants
- In the event where no right guesses are made, the gifts will be given to the participants with the closest guess.
- Participants may submit only one entry.
- The gift recipients of the Game will be announced on the Coca-Cola Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CocaColaMauritius) on 14 August 2017 17hr00.
- The Gifts are non-negotiable, non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit, goods and/or services.
- The chosen gift recipients will be contacted via a private message on Facebook on 16 August 2017.
- Judges’ decision on all matters relating to the Game is final, conclusive and binding, and no correspondence in relation thereto will be entered into.
- By participating in this Game, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in the disqualification from the Game.
- The Coca-Cola Indian Ocean Islands reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions of this contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or Game material relating to this Game, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Game, each Eligible Participant grants The Coca-Cola Indian Ocean Islands a worldwide and irrevocable license to publicize his/her name, pictures and accompanying caption in such mode and manner as The Coca-Cola Indian Ocean Islands considers fit.
- The Coca-Cola Indian Ocean Islands will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Game or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
- This game is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Facebook.